Paulding County Hospital features a well-appointed fitness center that is open to the public. Our facility is available for:
- General exercise
- Cardio, aerobic and strength training
- Follow-up after physical therapy or rehab
- Corporate wellness programs
- Athletic strengthening and conditioning
Knowledgeable personnel are available to assist with equipment questions. We also offer personal training services for those who would like in-depth training on equipment or a personalized fitness plan.
For more information or to inquire about personal training please call 419-399-1162.
PCH Fitness Center Hours
Fitness Center Fees
|Single visit for a guest of a member||$5||N/A|
- Two or more members of the same family
- Children age 12 to 21 who are full-time students living in the same household
Fitness Center Policies
- Members must complete an equipment check off and orientation before exercising, which typically lasts 10-15 minutes.
- Children ages 11 and under are not permitted in the facility.
- Personal music devices are welcome (smart phone, iPod, MP3 player, etc.). Headphones or earbuds must be used.
- Food is not allowed. Drinks in covered plastic bottles or containers are permitted.
- Please be courteous to your fellow exercisers. Restrict time on any one piece of equipment to a maximum of 30 minutes.