News & Events
ATTENTION ALL PATIENTS
Beginning January 1, 2020 Paulding County Hospital Physican Services, including all affiliated clinic locations will begin a new collections process.
- ALL co-payments are due at the time of service
- A $25.00 charge will be collected for ALL patients on high deductible plans and percentage based plans at the time of service
- A $40.00 charge will be collected for ALL patients currently in bad debt and not current on a payment plan with Paulding County Hospital at the time of service
- There will be no funds collected for patients insured through Traditional Medicare or Traditional Medicaid at the time of service
- There will be no funds collected for Wellness Visits at the time of service
- There will be no funds collected for patients enrolled in the Paulding County Hospital My Healthcare, My Way program at the time of service
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
PCH Fitness Center memberships make great holiday gifts.
The Paulding County Hospital and Antwerp Regional Medical Center Fitness Centers are readily accessible and economically priced facilities. You can spend quality time on superior fitness and strength building equipment.
Individualized fitness programs designed by a certified personal trainer are available. Please call 419-399-1162 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Fitness Center hours are 5 a.m. – 10 p.m., 7 days a week.
Single – 1 Month: $20
Family – 1 Month: $40
Single – 3 Months: $50
Family – 3 Months: $100
Single – 6 Months: $80
Family – 6 Months: $160
The Orthopedic team at Paulding County Hospital is here to help you continue to enjoy life. Let us help bring you back up to speed when orthopedic issues slow you down. Call 419-238-9764 for more information.
- Partial/Total Knee Replacements
- Partial/Total Hip Replacements
Also known as “swing bed” provides excellent care after surgery, when your not ready to return home. Healthcare professionals are available 24/7 to provide swing bed patients with the therapy, care and assistance needed. Call 419-399-1717 for more information.
Make the most of your medical insurance at year end
Be Smart! If you’ve already met your insurance deductible for 2019, now could be the perfect time to schedule a test or procedure, when your out-of-pocket costs could be minimal or even zero. So act now before deductibles reset in January. Contact your insurance provider and call us today!
Do you need?
|Colonscopy||Lab Test||Physical Therapy|
|CT Scan||Minor Surgery||Sleep Study|
|Joint Replacement||Occupational Therapy|
Call us at (419) 399-4080 to schedule
PCH Oncology Department supports Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Our highly skilled and compassionate oncology team members are here for you through every step of your treatment! Contact the Paulding County Hospital Oncology Department at 419-399-1770.
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. PCH Radiology Department is sporting pink to promote breast cancer awareness. To schedule your 3D mammogram call 419-399-1131 today!