News & Events
A Valentine’s Party benefiting the Paulding County Hospital Foundation will be held Saturday, Feb. 15 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Paulding Eagles, 206 W. Perry St.
Tickets are $20 per person and include a steak dinner, DJ, games, prizes and live and silent auction items. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. and dinner will be served from 5 to 7 p.m.
Tickets are available at Paulding Eagles, State Bank, James Sponseller Law Office, Edward Jones office, Paulding County Hospital or call (419) 670-4444
Fundraising is in support of the Family Comfort Room for Hospice Patients at Paulding County Hospital.
The Mission of the Paulding County Hospital Foundation is to support the Paulding County Hospital, promoting high quality health care and wellness for the people in our communities. For more information, visit the Paulding County Hospital Foundation website at www.pchospitalfoundation.org
PCHF is a 501(c)3 organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Our primary goal at Paulding County Hospital is to provide the best quality of care and safety to our patients and staff. In an effort to protect patients, staff, and visitors we have implemented visitor restrictions at the recommendation of the Infection Prevention Team. The visitor restrictions began Jan. 6, 2020 and continue until further notice.
- Anyone coming to the hospital or outpatient clinics to obtain treatment for flu-like symptoms will be required to wear a mask in public areas, such as waiting rooms.
- People experiencing flu-like symptoms or colds should not visit any patient (fever, sore throat, cough, body aches).
- It is recommended that visitors under the age of 18 do not visit patients.
- Visitors are highly encouraged to wash and sanitize hands frequently to prevent getting the flu or potentially spreading any illness.
- You are encouraged to receive the flu vaccine if you have not done so yet this year. The vaccine is still available for anyone 6 months and older.
- In the facility we provide stations at the entrances with hand sanitizer and masks to help keep visitors and patients safe.
ATTENTION ALL PATIENTS
Beginning January 1, 2020 Paulding County Hospital Physican Services, including all affiliated clinic locations will begin a new collections process.
- ALL co-payments are due at the time of service
- A $25.00 charge will be collected for ALL patients on high deductible plans and percentage based plans at the time of service
- A $40.00 charge will be collected for ALL patients currently in bad debt and not current on a payment plan with Paulding County Hospital at the time of service
- There will be no funds collected for patients insured through Traditional Medicare or Traditional Medicaid at the time of service
- There will be no funds collected for Wellness Visits at the time of service
- There will be no funds collected for patients enrolled in the Paulding County Hospital My Healthcare, My Way program at the time of service
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
PCH Fitness Center memberships make great holiday gifts.
The Paulding County Hospital and Antwerp Regional Medical Center Fitness Centers are readily accessible and economically priced facilities. You can spend quality time on superior fitness and strength building equipment.
Individualized fitness programs designed by a certified personal trainer are available. Please call 419-399-1162 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Fitness Center hours are 5 a.m. – 10 p.m., 7 days a week.
Single – 1 Month: $20
Family – 1 Month: $40
Single – 3 Months: $50
Family – 3 Months: $100
Single – 6 Months: $80
Family – 6 Months: $160
The Orthopedic team at Paulding County Hospital is here to help you continue to enjoy life. Let us help bring you back up to speed when orthopedic issues slow you down. Call 419-238-9764 for more information.
- Partial/Total Knee Replacements
- Partial/Total Hip Replacements
Also known as “swing bed” provides excellent care after surgery, when your not ready to return home. Healthcare professionals are available 24/7 to provide swing bed patients with the therapy, care and assistance needed. Call 419-399-1717 for more information.
Make the most of your medical insurance at year end
Be Smart! If you’ve already met your insurance deductible for 2019, now could be the perfect time to schedule a test or procedure, when your out-of-pocket costs could be minimal or even zero. So act now before deductibles reset in January. Contact your insurance provider and call us today!
Do you need?
|Colonscopy||Lab Test||Physical Therapy|
|CT Scan||Minor Surgery||Sleep Study|
|Joint Replacement||Occupational Therapy|
Call us at (419) 399-4080 to schedule
PCH Oncology Department supports Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Our highly skilled and compassionate oncology team members are here for you through every step of your treatment! Contact the Paulding County Hospital Oncology Department at 419-399-1770.